- UNIQUE FEATURES/AWARDS: Brewed to perfection for over 200 years.
- INGREDIENTS: Still brewed at the Guinness St. James's Gate brewery in Dublin, Guinness Original is crafted from finest quality malt, hops and Irish barley.
- SERVE: Just chill. Open. Pour at 45 degrees. Enjoy
- TASTING NOTES: Crisp and balanced stout beer with bitter, sweet, roasted notes, subtly fruity aroma and a dry finish.
- OCCASION / GIFTING: Guinness Original is an ideal accompaniment to good friends, good food, and good times.
Smooth at first with bold flavors that develop on the tongue, Guinness Extra Stout has a mild, boozy bite with a dry finish. The perfect balance of bitter and sweet, our beer has the rich, roast characters of the barley and a distinctive fruitiness from fermentation. Guinness Extra Stout has a luxurious, dark color with a full-bodied creamy head. Hints of coffee, caramel and toffee add to the rich experience. Sharp and crisp to the taste, it’s an entirely different experience from the smooth, creamy Guinness Draught and punchier Foreign Extra Stout, but the trademark Guinness flavors preside. Guinness Extra Stout is 5.6% ABV, 47 IBUs and 45 SRM. Guinness Extra Stout is based on a beer first brewed in 1821, when Arthur Guinness II set down precise instructions for brewing his Superior Porter. Brewed at our St. James’s Gate brewery in Dublin, Guinness Extra Stout is crafted from finest quality malt, hops and Irish barley.